The beauty of camping on both sides of the fence, so to speak is that
you can take the best of both worlds and roll it into one! Here are some
lighter hearted moments of gender clash:
10) He said... I don't know why you
wear a bra; you've got nothing to put in it. She said...You
wear pants, don't you?
9) She said...What do you mean by coming home half drunk? He
said... It's not my fault...I ran out of money.
8) He said... Since I first laid eyes on you, I've wanted
to make love to you really badly. She said...Well, you
7) He said... 'Two inches more, and I would
be king' She said...'Two inches less, and you'd be queen'
6) On wall in ladies room: "My husband follows me
everywhere.." Written just below it: "I do
5) He said... "Shall we try swapping positions tonight?" She
said..."That's a good idea.... you stand by the
ironing board while I sit on the sofa and fart."
4) Priest... 'I don't think you will ever find another
man like your late husband.' She said...'Who's gonna
3) He said.. What have you been doing with all the grocery
money I gave you? She said...Turn sideways and look
in the mirror you fat bastard.
2) He said... Let's go out and have some fun tonight. She
said...Okay, but if you get home before I do, leave the hall light
1) He said... Why don't you tell me when you have an orgasm? She
said...I would, but you're never there.